Homeandgardenlife.com offers gardening enthusiast an entertaining place to visualize
their garden, plan their flowering garden in advance through our intelligent green
logic software and content available on the portal site, further it will allow them
to interact with other hobbyist, ask garden experts questions, totally personalize
their gardening needs etc. It generates traffic first, valuation for visitors, and
eventually commerce and profits. It is a healthy place for people to search and
buy flowering plants, tools, accessories, a good place for garden centers, landscape
companies, retailers to buy on wholesale prices and it will be a one stop shop for
the gardening needs. And would also provide a creative and fair work environment
Homeandgardenlife.com is the brain child of Atul Vashisth and as founder of the
company he brings in vast amount of experience, expertise and efficiency to the
incorporation and functioning of Home & Garden Life. He is currently the MD of Samak
Landscape wherein he is the primary driving force behind the landscape design and
development business. Samak has been in the landscape/gardening business for the
last 30 years and has emerged as one of the most modern and leader on the business
of commercial landscaping and nursery. He brings in vast knowledge base and experience
to execute large landscape projects. He also got trained as an arborist by one of
the most celebrated person in the horticulture and landscape industry. Having worked
in the field of landscape design and development for the past 25 years has exploits
in the field of landscape design and implementation are listed as under Professional
- He has done his B.Sc. Horticulture from Pant Nagar University and has a Masters
in Horticulture and Landscape Design from Texas A&M University, USA..
- Has worked in Canada and United States for various companies and designed award
winning gardens for the companies there.
- He is also the founder of one of India’s first private botanical resource garden
being developed near Gurgaon called “Botanix” which has successfully become a unique
tourist destination for garden and plant lovers:
- Designed over 100 small and large residential gardens in Canada and USA.
- Started the concept of “Instant Landscaping”. Provided instant landscape services
for trade exhibitions etc. Created various theme gardens overnight for the clientele
including automobile companies and MNCs such as Tata’s, Mercedes Benz, M&M etc.
- Designed an indoor garden in Garden Expo, Osaka, Japan in Feb-Mar 2000. The entry
received a silver medal.
- Designed and executed landscape projects of various magnitude of 500 yd2 residential
to 400 acre resort and industrial complex.
- Created India’s first nature farm with an objective to create a plant bank which
people can see and study the behavior of flora in local conditions. It is already
a success as a tourist destination and it drives decent traffic every month.
- Runs a successful modern nursery with greenhouses to grow indoor and outdoor plants.
The nursery introduced ready to go topiary plants in India.
- Successfully launched India’s first gardening service model called “ rentamali.com”.
- As an expert arborist it has been his vision to do such pioneering work of large
scale transplanting of over 300 super-size trees in one single operation.
Some of the know landscape projects that have been designed by us are
He has established India’s first garden training center in Gurgaon where hobbyist
or professional people can gain knowledge and real working experience at site.
- Taj gateway resorts, Gurgaon
- Galaxy Hotel, Gurgaon
- 300 acre Golf course, Chandigarh
- Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon
- Hotels and resorts in Delhi and Gurgaon
Our mission is to provide the best quality standardized planting material to the
industry. We shall continue to spend part of our revenue in R&D so that we can produce
better products in the future
We can be reached via email by clicking here
, or by phone at 0124 - 4281888.
Customer Care :- Our customer service team is always here for you. Can we
help you find something?