Only in Delhi NCR.
- Upto 200 Sq.ft. - 1600 / ft
- 200 – 500 Sq.ft. - 1450 / ft
- above 500 Sq.Ft. - 1350 / ft
- Upto 200 Sq.Ft. - 1750 / ft
- 200 – 500 Sq.Ft. - 1650 / ft
- above 500 Sq.Ft. - 1550 / ft
Some creative idea for Bio-walls we call it living art:
One call it vertical garden or bio walls or green walls the meaning is the same.
With the growth in urban population the space is becoming a scarce commodity and
is distancing human from the nature. It is also building pressure to produce food
at a much faster rate by using inorganic methods resulting in high level of contamination
in the food chain. In order to bridge the gap between human and the nature bio-walls
has come in as a blessing as it uses vertical spaces to grow vegetables or herbs
or green plants. Of course everything has its own limitation and so do bio-walls.
One cannot grow everything on the bio walls due to certain technical details. And
of course this is not something that one can pick up off the shelf and start growing
things. You would need experts who can give you basic guidance about how the system
works and then you can grow things on your own.
Bio-walls can exist inside with proper lighting, watering and the right growing
media or can be put outside in almost any climate. They can be planted randomly
or have intricate patterns. Green walls can be self-sustaining with a recirculating
irrigation system, hard piped with drip irrigation and a drain, or watered by hand.
Green walls or bio-walls have tremendous benefits and few of them are listed below:
Vertical Garden Planters
The entire module includes :
- Steel frame to hold plants boxes
- Vertical garden box
- Drip irrigation system
- Water reservoir tank
- Complete timer based water pump
- Led lights (up to smeles cables )
- All plants Cost
- Complete installations
- Guarantee for 3 months
- Fertilizer packages
Installation of Vertical Garden/Bio Walls :
Our team will come and install the entire system of bio-wall/vertical garden which will include the following:
- Fixing of frame on the wall
- Installation of vertical panels (plastic)
- Installation of drip pipes
- Green plants or providing vegetable seedlings
- Two month supply of organic fertilizer
- Plastic bucket with a filter pump
Grow Clean Air
- Since plants exchange gases they clean air of pollutants
- They can be used as important design elements
- Good for screening
- Help in conserving energy
- Can be used to bring down air or sound pollution
- Excellent to grow herbs and vegetables in organic way
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Works for horticulture therapy
- Great stress buster
- Growing herbs or vegetables in balconies/kitchen windows/terraces or any other vertical space where you can get some direct sunlight.
- Vertical spaces: use of plastic panels/bamboo panels etc.
- Horizontal spaces: use of grow bags